I. Paramount Quality Certifications!
Since we will not be meeting face to face, it is important to set out the terms of the agreement clearly in advance. If you have any queries about P Q Certifications, please do not hesitate to contact us. In this agreement, we have referred to the P Q Certifications service as the “service”, to you as the “user” and to our agreement as the “agreement”.
If you wish to use our “Common Needs” feature, you affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties consequent to the creation of the documents, and are aware of the same. Kindly call us for further assistance.
II. P Q Certifications ONLY PROVIDES A MEDIUM FOR INTERACTION
P Q Certifications is an internet portal that facilitates communication between legal professionals and potential users of legal services. P Q Certifications acts as a venue for providers and consumers of legal services to exchange information with the goal of eventually forming a professional relationship. P Q Certifications does not guarantee that users will successfully find an advocate/lawyer/attorney through this system. P Q Certifications takes no position and offers no opinion on when or if a lawyer-client relationship has been formed.
In order to provide an optimal forum for lawyers and clients, P Q Certifications does not involve itself in the agreements between lawyers and clients or the actual representation of clients. Therefore, we cannot ensure the completion of the agreement or the integrity of either party. The user, and not P Q Certifications, is solely responsible for assessing the integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness of all persons with whom the user communicates on this service.
(a) Disclaimer of lawyer-client relationship
P Q Certifications is not an agent of lawyers. It only facilitates the communication of lawyers and potential clients. Any electronic communication sent to P Q Certifications alone will not create a lawyer-client relationship between the user and P Q Certifications, such being expressly denied.
(b) P Q Certifications does not promote any User.
P Q Certifications seeks to help every needy litigant find lawyers best suited to his/her needs. P Q Certifications is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation and the contents of the website should not be construed as legal advice. P Q Certifications may recommend subscribing lawyers if they match a user’s requirements, but not otherwise. Transmission, receipt or use of P Q Certifications does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship. No recipients of content from this website should act, or refrain from acting, based upon any or all of the contents of this site. We welcome the user to study the profiles of lawyers independently and make an informed choice.
III. USER GUIDELINES
The users of P Q Certifications are granted a nonexclusive, limited right to access and use the service in accordance with the rules that are described in this contract. In order to keep this system attractive and useful for all users, it is important that users follow the rules of the system. P Q Certifications reserves the right to deny further access to its service to any user who violates these rules, is the subject of complaints by other P Q Certifications users or for any other reason.
Users engaged in any of the following activities on our system will not be tolerated:
- Foul or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- Defame any person or group which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities.
- Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes using the service for acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities (this also includes files which are solely intended for game emulation).
- Violate Internet standards.
- Use the service for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other’s privacy.
- Interfere with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
- Compromise the security of the service P Q Certifications provides. Please do not try to gain access to system areas private to P Q Certifications, or to other users.
We assure you that we are continuously working to improve our services and are we are welcome to any suggestions from your end. For any other queries please contact out customer service desk at [email protected]
We appreciate your interest and support and we welcome you to our community!