ISO 20121:2012 (Event Sustainability Management System)
ISO 20121:2012 specifies requirements for an event sustainability management system for any type of event or event-related activity, and provides guidance on conforming to those requirements.
ISO 20121:2012 is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- Demonstrate voluntary conformity with ISO 20121:2012
- first party (self-determination and self-declaration),
- second party (confirmation of conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as clients, or by other persons on their behalf), or
- independent third party (e.g. a certification body).
ISO 20121:2012 has been designed to address the management of improved sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle.
Benefits of 20121:2012
Demonstrating your commitment to protecting the environment and local communities before, during and after an event will help you to win tenders with local authorities and other event organisers and give you a competitive edge.
Certification will also help make your business more efficient, competitive and profitable: Improve planning
- Better employee motivation and retention.
- Reduce costs by better management of materials, waste reduction and energy management.
- Competitive tendering.
- Improve profitability.
- Better client, supplier and community relations.
For getting ISO Certification; please reach us at +91-7888752963 or [email protected]