ORGANIC COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
India Organic Certification is a label given to organic products after validation, which ensures that the product or raw materials used in the product were grown through organic farming – without any chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or induced hormones. A trademark – “India Organic” will be granted on the basis of compliance with the National Standards for Organic Production. Communicating the genuineness as well as the origin of the product, this trademark will be owned by the Government of India. The National Standards for Organic Products was established in 2000 which ensures the authenticity of the organic product. PQC is providing the compliance certifications for the organic standard.
Paramount Quality Certification is not accredited from APEDA board to provide Organic certification. PQC only provides the organic compliance certification which can be seen only on company website.
Organic Farming Requirements
Any farm which proposes to obtain the Organic Farm certification must conform to the following standards set out by the National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP).
In addition to the above requirements, the applicant must adhere to the following requirements:
- Prepare, implement, and update annually an organic production plan every year.
- Permit on-site inspections with complete access to the production and handling operation, including non-certified production and handling operation, areas, structures, offices by the Organic Certification Inspectors and other higher officials, whenever required.
- Maintain all records applicable to the organic operation for not less than 5 years after the creation of such records and allow authorized representatives of the certification body, State or Central Government officials of accrediting agency access to such records during normal working hours for review and copying to determine compliance with NPOP norms.
- Pay the prescribed fees charged for organic farming accreditation within the stipulated time.
- Inform the authorities in case of any application, including drift, of a prohibited substances to any, production unit, site, facility, livestock, or product that is part of an operation and changes in certified operations or any portion of a certified operation that may affect the organic integrity in compliance with standards of NPOP.
For getting Organic compliance Certification; please reach us at +91-7888752963 or [email protected]