We provide Lead & Internal Auditor Training Courses for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 20000 & ISO 21001.
PARAMOUNT QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS PROVIDES LEAD AUDITOR & INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING FOR THE VARIOUS ISO STANDARDS:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 22000
- ISO 21001
- ISO 27001
This internal auditor training course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers, and training consultants.
- Describe the purpose of a Management System & its mandatory principles.
- Define the purpose & content of ISO 9001, 14001, 21001, 22000, 27001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 19011
- Interpret requirements of ISO standard in the context of an audit.
- Describe roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformities.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action by process owners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is or aspires to be:
- A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor
- Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors
- Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs
- Responsible for implementing the ISO series of standards
- A brief discussion of ISO Standards series
- Mandatory Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing against ISO Standard Requirements
- Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Course Examination